Friday 24 February 2017

Looking for the Weekend

Its been a loooong week and I'm really looking forward to the weekend. I've actually been looking for it all week.....
Last weekend was super busy and I'm hoping to relax (me time) a bit more this time around. I see a pool day in my immediate future.....
The trains have been a complete pain in the ass for a while and we know that it's not going to get better anytime soon. Long train rides on super hot days have been very tiring, to say the least. Thank goodness for Netflix and Showmax downloads!

I've been watching Grey's Anatomy for the last three months and I'm finally all caught up with the rest of the world (sort of). I'm just a few episodes behind. I've now moved on to Shameless (British version), which is proving to be difficult to watch in public at times.... (Awkward side glances from fellow commuters). That family is really something else! Game of Thrones was another one that was sooo difficult to watch on the train. (Waiting patiently for the new season to start...)

What are you watching? And what are you up to this weekend?

These people below look like they need a bit of Friday fun. Maybe they're also looking for the weekend?

20 February 2017 - Retreat Station
23 February 2017 - Cape Town Station
24 February 2017 - Fish Hoek Station





No comments:

Post a Comment